Although at first glance, it may seem more expensive than a traditional office rental, the coworking model can be more affordable in the long run for smart entrepreneurs who are ready to take their business to the next level.
- Cost – a flexible coworking space is an all-inclusive deal so your monthly bill is fixed with no surprises. It’s easier on the budget because everything – from WiFi to coffee – is included. At the Beehive, your monthly rental cost includes: electricity, printer services, heat and hot water, parking, basic office supplies, drinks and snacks, 1 Gig of FIOS via WiFi or ethernet, meeting space, desks and chairs, receptionist, cleaning, and more. Everything you need to succeed in one place at one price.
- Flexibility – at the Beehive, there are no leases, no insurance requirement and no commitment. Need to expand or change your space, it’s easy! We can add rooms or move you to a larger area with no broken leases and no moving expenses.
- Networking – every small business needs to make connections. Whether you need to meet clients, vendors or introductions, it’s easy at the Beehive. Our regular events allow members to get to know each other in a relaxed environment. We also allow members to showcase their business at a Lunch & Learn event. You’ll meet other startups to brainstorm and share stories, resources, and support. Whether at an event or just over a coffee at our state-of-the-art bean-to-cup brewer, conversations naturally erupt and great ideas flourish.
- Client connections – The Beehive has lounges, a kitchen, hot desk areas, conference, board and training rooms, making client meetings or conferences a breeze. Whether the meeting is virtual or in-person, make an excellent first impression with your clients at the Beehive.
- Productivity and focus – Working from home, it’s easy to get distracted – whether from others or just your own home chores. Having a dedicated workplace increases productivity and focus while allowing for a healthy life/work balance.
- Health and well-being – From the stand/sit desks and ergonomic chairs to healthy snacks and natural light, the Beehive is designed with your best self in mind. Have a time-out in the living room. Retire to the meditation room for an energy boost. Enjoy the many plants and abundance of natural light. Give your back a stretch with an exercise ball or wobble disk. Do some light exercise in the mini-gym then grab a shower or an apple and some water from the kitchen.
Are you ready to take your business out of the kitchen or garage and into the world? Do yourself, your partners, employees and clients a favor and join the Beehive. Find out what the buzz is about.
Image courtesy of Pexels.com Thank you!