Photo by Kampus Production: https://www.pexels.com/photo/a-family-sitting-at-the-table-8188711/
Working from home with kids during the summer can be a roller coaster ride of chaos and coziness. While it has its perks, it also comes with challenges like lack of childcare and entertainment fatigue. But fear not! Here are some tips to survive the summer while working from home with your little ones:
- Find reliable childcare options like babysitters or nannies to maintain your sanity and keep the kids entertained.
- Embrace the flexibility of summer and let some things go. Don’t stress about a messy house or rigid routines.
- Explore coworking spaces like the Beehive to level up your productivity and escape the distractions at home.
- Schedule fun activities or outings to break up the monotony and keep the kids entertained.
- Stock up on snacks to keep the little ones happy and avoid frequent grocery runs.
- Team up with other work-from-home parents to share the workload and give each other a break.
- Enroll your kids in outdoor camps or activities to keep them engaged while you work.
- Make Fridays special with movie and pajama days to give yourself a breather.
Remember, this situation won’t last forever. Take it one day at a time, find support from other parents in the same boat, and give yourself some grace. You’re doing great, Superhero Parent!”
This post was written by a combination of humans and AI but this article was the original inspiration: https://www.lovetoknow.com/parenting/parenthood/how-work-from-home-kids-survive-summer-break